Sunday, March 7, 2010
6 Days Until PASS Writing!
Ummmm...I don't know where to begin. I am feeling just a LIT-TLE FRUST-RATED! I want to be better at technology so I can share the knowledge with others. The problem I am facing is that I do not have enough time and energy to study and grow technologically while I am trying to keep my head above water. My thoughts are drowning in ideas, expectations, duties, meetings, chores, paper work, and field trip preparation. I must be crazy because I am taking my 5th graders camping the Thursday and Friday after PASS Writing. We are looking foward to that. I also need to be concentrating on the assignments for the digital writing course. On a better note, I am blessed to be healthy, alive, and employed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Melissa Stephens
- I am a fifth grade teacher.
Welcome!
Please share your thoughts.
I know how you feel, the whole school is buzzing with the PASS WRITING TEST. I am also overwhelmed, but I just hope that each lesson I plan, with the intent of keeping up with the curriculm, as well as review, will aid my students as they take these tests. I am not taking my 8th grade students camping, but maybe we can find some other way to unwind. Hope your class does well and has a great time camping.
ReplyDelete