Saturday, January 9, 2010

Biographical Essay

Do any of you have trouble sleeping right before school starts especially after lengthy breaks? If so, we have more in common than you think?

My family consists of a husband named Jonathan and a cat named Bootsie. Jonathan has a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management. He is a showroom consultant. Bootsie likes to fetch and take naps on her heated blanket. She also had to be put in a squeezing cage the last time she was taken to the vet.

I enjoy spending time with family by playing games, camping, learning about history, football games, and eating wherever. It is fun helping with the Girls in Action (mission program) at church. We support local missionaries and local organizations through projects. I also take pleasure in anything therapeutic like shopping, crossword puzzles, cooking, and decorating.

My goals are to become the best educator I can be and become more technologically fluent.

4 comments:

  1. The squeeze cage is very interesting! I need to look into that for my own cat! I'm looking forward to learning about all this cool technological stuff with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, I look forward to reading your content!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your biographical essay--it sounds exciting--I am usually not the outdoor type, but i did do some whitewater rafting. Looking forward to blogging with you--am not sure I get all of this

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to learning from you in this course.
    Bill

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a fifth grade teacher.

Welcome!

Please share your thoughts.

Followers