Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Living my life as a blogger...


Great news! I have been living the life as a blogger for the past few days. I also live the life as a christian, wife, teacher, daughter, sister, friend, and student. In addition to the required reading for EDPD547 and the reading necessary to implement standards at school, I am reading Living with Confidence in a Chaotic World by Dr. David Jeremiah. He brings a message of hope and confidence that with God, we can live with confidence in this chaotic world. I am excited about reading this book and learning how to integrate the newest technologies in my lesson plans.

I will admit that I have struggled with some of the technological requirements for EDPD 547. It took me several times to get the hyperlink to work. I have not tried the skype thing yet. This is the second post I've written since the first class. I have commented on other blogs, but not my own. What won't kill me, will only make me stronger!

I have found the course reading very beneficial. I am already thinking of ways I can use the information in my classroom. I can not hardly wait to hear what other teachers are doing with the newest technologies in thier classroom.


3 comments:

  1. I am also thinking about how to use this information in the classroom--would like to make better use of blogs--reading is very beneficial great ideas--so little time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of a picture and a link. I think I need to read the book you are reading. Life is so chaotic lately with juggling family, work, this course, reading for please, listening to audiobooks, reading blogs, and having free time. My favorite past time is procrastination!
    Let me know when you are ready to test a Skype Call. Just ring me up at w.c.gaskins (if you see me online).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we are all feeling a bit overwhelmed, but it is all too exciting to quit! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a fifth grade teacher.

Welcome!

Please share your thoughts.

Followers