Monday, March 29, 2010
Learning Voice Thread
Learning voice thread was simple. First, signed up for an account. Second, I jumped in the Digital Writing Workshop conversations. The most difficult part was figuring out what was wrong with the microphone. Luckily, my husband came to the rescue--or that is what he thinks. Once the microphone was working, it was smooth sailing. There is one more thing...I knew that I had a southern accent, but I didn't know it was that bad. I sound like I'm from the sticks. It's a good thing I teach in Loris because we all kinda sound the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Melissa Stephens
- I am a fifth grade teacher.
Welcome!
Please share your thoughts.
I think I sound like a little girl. It is so funny to hear your own voice that way.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about your accent. You should be proud to have it.